Live Commercial Advertising

www.livecommercialadvertising.com
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Live Commercial Advertising

Absolutely a great company to work for

Current Employee - Management in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Management in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Live Commercial Advertising full-time (More than a year)

Pros

High level of dedication from all co-workers and management. The promotional events have taught me professional demonstration skills that I would never have gained otherwise. The management training was very hands on, whereas before I worked in companies that would not give me that opportunity, or give actual one on one training to improve. I love the position because I am always challenged, always growing personally, advancing professionally, and it is giving me the opportunity after just year of training to manage an office, and help expand the division as a whole.

Cons

The training was definitely a pay cut for me, but the experience was truly invaluable. My peers, friends, and family were not the most positive about me doing promotions when I started with multiple degrees, certifications, and hard won accolades such as Eagle Scout. (they now are my biggest supporters.) The training is very intensive and not for those who just want a job, they are very serious when they say it is a commitment, and my brain often hurts from the knowledge of management and marketing hammered into it day after day!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Positive atomosphere

I worked at Live Commercial Advertising

Pros

I really enjoyed the people. These guys were really positive and gave me a new perspective how I look at things. Unfortunately, I had to relocate to out of state with my family but if I did not have to, I will still be working for Live commercial advertising. The opportunity that was presented to me was great. It was definitely an above the average opportunity for an average person like myself.

Cons

Hard work comes in many shapes and forms. It all depends on an individuals to put in what it takes to get there.

Advice to Management

I have learned a lot during the time I spent there. Keep up the good work.

A Multi-Level Marketing Scheme in disguise.

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Live Commercial Advertising full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I received some amazing sales tools and experience, and the atmosphere is extremely positive and motivating. I do enjoy doing promotional sales, so once I was actually doing that part of the job, I felt like I was being productive.

Cons

What they did not tell me in plain English upfront was that I would be essentially working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for minimum wage. They had me travel without any offer of financial help in the form of a food and gas stipend, and was not provided with all necessary equipment for the project I was assigned to. I felt my questions were not answered fully and I felt I was in the dark quite a bit about what was going on half the time. They offered "promotions" but was given more responsibilities with no more pay. All the hard work is attached to a promise of about a year down the road, getting to open my own office and manage my own team doing sales, but the cost was too high for me. The only truly successful people I could see were people with no families anywhere to be found, and living as vagabonds.

Advice to Management

I would have appreciated the straight scoop up front. I learned sales pitches and sales systems which were great, but once I realized they were used on me, I was not happy. I would say this is a big part of why there is so much turnover.

Live Commercial Advertising Response

Nov 14, 2013President

This review was recently discovered by management of Live Commercial Advertising Inc., and an effort to respond is below :

As an employer, we try to provide the best working atmosphere we can. We
    ... More