Live Commercial Advertising

Engaged Employer

Best Opportunity in Town

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Live Commercial Advertising full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have never worked for a company such as Live Commercial Advertising. This place surrounds you with positive, hard-working, and driven individuals who are all willing to selflessly help each other grow on a daily basis. I was skeptical when I first started because this opportunity sounded too good to be true. The recruiters made claims that this was a “fast track” to management, and I would learn the equivalent of a college education in just a few short months. Six months of real world experiences here far outweigh years of book smarts in value, and this can be a paradigm shift for a lot of people. I started the company at the entry level position, which is where everybody starts. Have decades of marketing experience, start at entry level. Just out of college with a marketing degree, start at entry level. Experience supervising hundreds of people, start at entry level. Used to make six figure incomes, start at entry level.

This is a unique opportunity where many find it difficult to adapt to. This will push you out of your comfort zone. I’ve learned and consumed more knowledge in marketing and management than I could have ever imagined in my entire life. The more I learn here, the more I realize what I don’t know. I’ve been with the company for over a year and am fortunate enough to have worked myself into an assistant management position. I am now more career oriented and more positive as a person overall because of all the lessons learned through the training program.

Cons

Success comes with a lot of hard work and dedication. There were times that I wish I could have more free time to spend with my friends. There were times that I was exhausted at the end of a long day. I understand that these are just temporary hardships sacrificed as building blocks for long term success. I would do it all over again in a heart beat.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Absolutely a great company to work for

Current Employee - Management in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Management in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Live Commercial Advertising full-time (More than a year)

Pros

High level of dedication from all co-workers and management. The promotional events have taught me professional demonstration skills that I would never have gained otherwise. The management training was very hands on, whereas before I worked in companies that would not give me that opportunity, or give actual one on one training to improve. I love the position because I am always challenged, always growing personally, advancing professionally, and it is giving me the opportunity after just year of training to manage an office, and help expand the division as a whole.

Cons

The training was definitely a pay cut for me, but the experience was truly invaluable. My peers, friends, and family were not the most positive about me doing promotions when I started with multiple degrees, certifications, and hard won accolades such as Eagle Scout. (they now are my biggest supporters.) The training is very intensive and not for those who just want a job, they are very serious when they say it is a commitment, and my brain often hurts from the knowledge of management and marketing hammered into it day after day!

Positive atomosphere

I worked at Live Commercial Advertising

Pros

I really enjoyed the people. These guys were really positive and gave me a new perspective how I look at things. Unfortunately, I had to relocate to out of state with my family but if I did not have to, I will still be working for Live commercial advertising. The opportunity that was presented to me was great. It was definitely an above the average opportunity for an average person like myself.

Cons

Hard work comes in many shapes and forms. It all depends on an individuals to put in what it takes to get there.

Advice to Management

I have learned a lot during the time I spent there. Keep up the good work.