Live Nation Entertainment

www.livenationentertainment.com
  www.livenationentertainment.com
There are newer employer reviews for Live Nation Entertainment

Was driven into the ground!

Former Employee - Building Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Building Engineer in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Live Nation Entertainment full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I loved what I did. And that was the problem. Once my GM figured out how passionate I was about my job she used it against me. Really liked working with some of the people, until they were done learn everything I had to offer them......then low and behold, KNIFE to the back and showed the door, In an email no less!!

Cons

Too many people feared for their job which in turn cause me grief. In all my day as a working stiff, I was NEVER yelled at, demeaned or threatened. Until Live Nation. GM and other folks try to intimidate me and I don't take that very well. All very unprofessional. Cause me to get migraines, hospitalized for exhaustion and when I can back they tried to fire me for job abandonment. VERY, VERY piss-poor management skills!! Also, was always bitched at about OT, but still had to work 40hrs a week AND make all the shows,WITH NO OT!! Excuse me!!?

Stop beating on your employees as if they where a piece of gum to be scraped off your shoes. You've already lost enough good people!!

156 Other Employee Reviews for Live Nation Entertainment (View Most Recent)

Old technology pushed beyond its limits

Current Employee - Product Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Live Nation Entertainment full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Green company - every floor has dishes and dish washers so there's no paper plates or cups. Everything gets reused and recycled.

Cons

No one department owns a complete process. This is a brick and mortar company with a web facing arm. They rely on programs built in the 1980's and 90's to sell their product - meaning that even simple changes to a website can't be facilitated due to the lack of investment in technology.

Spend time focusing on improving the aging infrastructure rather than deals with partners.

Lot of work, but great place to quickly learn a lot in the beginning of your career

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Live Nation Entertainment full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Get to meet a lot of great people

Cons

On the touring side, depending on which promoter you work under, your experience can vary greatly.

There are newer employer reviews for Live Nation Entertainment