Live Nation Entertainment

www.livenationentertainment.com
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Live Nation Entertainment

Good place to work to supplement your income.

Current Employee - Bartender in Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Bartender in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Live Nation Entertainment

Pros

Short shifts and great money, coupled with great concerts if you're into music.

Cons

Not a place you can solely depend on to pay the bills, but a great supplement to your income as a second job.

Advice to Management

Good job.

reviews filtered by
  1. Terrible

Current Employee - Usher in Holmdel, NJ
    Current Employee - Usher in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at Live Nation Entertainment

Pros

It's a good job if you're a teacher looking for summer work, but other than that it's a terrible place to work. The only good thing is that you can make your own schedule and work as little/much as you want

Cons

Worked there for 3+ years and they still don't know my name. Terrible management and supervision. Don't expect to be paid on time, or at the right wage all the time.

If they promise to give you benefits/commission for something, get it in writing, or you won't receive it.

Nobody ever knows whats going on, and if they do they certainly don't tell their employees. The supervisors play favorites with their friends that work there, which could mean a lot of extra cash if they let you sell tickets, but they usually just let their friends do it. Most people don't do their job and the supervisors don't care. When I ask people to see their tickets, half the time they say "Nobody else has asked to see this, why are you the only one doing your job"

Advice to Management

Management seems to change every year but never gets any better

Live Nation Entertainment is a ship without a port and an officer corp without vision.

Former Employee - EVP in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - EVP in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Live Nation Entertainment

Pros

Casual clothes work policy and great pay if you know the right people.

Cons

The leadership team lacks vision, does not stay the course on stated goals, lacks trust in their management team and is an example of the worst of favoritism. I can say that as I both benefited and suffered due to this particular trait of the corporate culture.

Advice to Management

Trust your management staff and reward your line staff with regular performance reviews, decent raises, some type of bonus below VP and give them a little stock so they feel as if they are part of the team.

There are newer employer reviews for Live Nation Entertainment