There are newer employer reviews for LiveHealthier

A happy employee with a positive outlook

Current Employee - Client Services  in  Bethesda, MD
Current Employee - Client Services in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at LiveHealthier full-time for more than a year

Pros

LiveHealthier is a young, bright and innovative company that is going through exceptional growth, creating excellent career opportunities for it's employees. This organization is exciting, collaborative, fun, flexible, dynamic, open and fast paced. The office space is beautiful and the company upholds a flexible work culture for employees, striving toward optimal work life balance for all. Working here, I have found a peer group that is passionate and committed to the work that we do, despite the roadblocks and bumps along the way, there is a wonderful energy here that is hard to overlook. LiveHealthier's CEO is exceptionally passionate about the company's welfare, mission and long term longevity. It is refreshing to work under a leader who takes the satisfaction and well being of her employees so seriously and to heart.

Cons

LiveHealthier is growing, and growth, especially the fast paced growth we have experienced can bring unwanted change and frustration. I am disappointed that a few others have not been able to see the sliver lining that we have glowing around here, but there will always be those who can not see the positive side of change. The true test of the longevity of this company is where we have been and how far we have come. For those who know and understand the big picture, it is not hard to see that LiveHealthier is on a strong and steady path toward great things, both in our industry and in creating/maintaining a lovely place to work.

Continue to listen to the worker bees and to create changes that benefit the collective. Continue to be transparent about where the company is going, what is changing and what may or may not be working!

9 Other Employee Reviews for LiveHealthier (View Most Recent)

I would not recommend this company to anyone.

I have been working at LiveHealthier

Pros

Young staff, flexible work schedules, WFH is allowed, nice kitchens and office.

Cons

Disengaged management, no strategy and no priorities. There is very low morale and little to no communication. There should be NO TEMPS in customer facing roles. Continuous departures in key roles (good people leaving), thus leaving the inexperienced people left. If you're in upper management.... try coming into the office once in a while. Very under paid in EVERY department.

It should not take a survey for you to figure out what is going on at the company. Value everyone.

Outlook bleak unless drastic changes made

I have been working at LiveHealthier full-time

Pros

Decent work/life balance, great location, friendly staff, healthy culture

Cons

No clear leadership, no collaboration, focus on departmental goals only, strategy lacking, no transparency, churn, lack of accountability and ownership

Completely reassess the strategy. Focus on what the company needs in five years versus the next three months. Reevaluate legacy employees that put up barriers to innovation and hinder progress. Put an end to employees driving initiatives for which they do not have the skills. Promote change and innovation, and give employees the resources to do so. Fix the data issues. Who's running the show?

There are newer employer reviews for LiveHealthier

Worked for LiveHealthier? Contribute to the Community!