LiveOps
www.liveops.com Santa Clara, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work in general, but engineering can frequently be a nightmare.

Application Engineer (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at LiveOps

ProsFlexible hours, a great benefits package, an excellent work-from-home policy, and interesting and fun colleagues make LiveOps an engineer's dream company. Also, salaries seem on the higher end for comparable work.

The core business is an exciting telephony platform, but the business mechanisms that make money off of it leave much to be desired.

ConsLiveOps uses outdated technology that tends to break frequently. Despite general schedule flexibility, expect to work long nights and early mornings a few times every month. Management feedback is rare regarding professional performance, and although management is approachable, they often don't know where anyone stands, either.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix the underlying platform technology problems, rather than bandaging them up.

Work for the same money, less hours and a better quality of life in San Francisco.

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I worked at LiveOps

Pros: You are Workaholic and you think that you will get rich from yet another Start up. Their product is decent… Cons: Too many work hours per week Poor Director-level management Very big egos… Advice to Senior Management: None. They get paid the big bucks to figure it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Flexible, good job for a little extra cash

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at LiveOps

Pros: Flexibility, good training, ease of computer applications compared to other… Cons: pay not that great, best hours are good for… Advice to Senior Management: Generally well run company, compared to others I've worked for,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LiveOps.

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LiveOps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LiveOps CEO Marty Beard . All reviews posted anonymously by LiveOps employees.