There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Great Flexibility

Current Employee - Customer Service Sales  in  Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Customer Service Sales in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility with scheduling is great.

Cons

Number of upsells could be less.

It would be great to see more customer service contracts brought in.

207 Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps (View Most Recent)

I love my job

Current Employee - Independent Contractor  in  Dunnellon, FL
    Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Dunnellon, FL

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work from home eliminates fuel cost, no dress code, schedule in 30 minute increments, talk to people all day long, rewarding work! Bonuses offered.

Cons

Start with company has to be sales (infomercials), sometimes the call volume isn't there to support pay, pay per minute rates, independent contractor, no benefits.

Start allowing the work from home contractors the ability to advance in the company to become actual employees of LiveOps.

Lots of SMART people got out, and many more will follow if things don't get better soon.

Current Employee - Program Specialist  in  Santa Clarita, CA
    Current Employee - Program Specialist in Santa Clarita, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Ability to work from home
    Decent Medical Package
    Matching 401K

Cons

Overworked, underpaid, cliques, low morale, disorganization, little direction, constant fires that need to be dealt with, layoffs every quarter, constant changes to supposedly make things better, but they end up only adding to the workload, unprofessional and uneducated managers (I have a degree, and my supervisor does not. I'm actually not even sure how she even has a job at all actually), no hope of advancement, no job security, horrible communication, lack of clear goals, office politics and gossip.

Figure out where the company is going and communicate the plan to all of the employees, not just CA employees and Directors, make every employee feel valued, compensate employees more, encourage more interaction between employees in the office and those who work remotely so remote people don't feel so completely cut off and looked down upon. Realize that most of the "Community" department is really unhappy because they feel overworked, unappreciated, and underpaid and are actively seeking employment elsewhere. I don't know one person who is happy. Also, bring back the opportunity to ask anonymous questions at All Hands meetings. Everyone is afraid to ask questions now (if they are actually even given the opportunity).

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!