LiveOps

www.liveops.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Lots of SMART people got out, and many more will follow if things don't get better soon.

Current Employee - Program Specialist in Santa Clarita, CA
Current Employee - Program Specialist in Santa Clarita, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Ability to work from home
Decent Medical Package
Matching 401K

Cons

Overworked, underpaid, cliques, low morale, disorganization, little direction, constant fires that need to be dealt with, layoffs every quarter, constant changes to supposedly make things better, but they end up only adding to the workload, unprofessional and uneducated managers (I have a degree, and my supervisor does not. I'm actually not even sure how she even has a job at all actually), no hope of advancement, no job security, horrible communication, lack of clear goals, office politics and gossip.

Figure out where the company is going and communicate the plan to all of the employees, not just CA employees and Directors, make every employee feel valued, compensate employees more, encourage more interaction between employees in the office and those who work remotely so remote people don't feel so completely cut off and looked down upon. Realize that most of the "Community" department is really unhappy because they feel overworked, unappreciated, and underpaid and are actively seeking employment elsewhere. I don't know one person who is happy. Also, bring back the opportunity to ask anonymous questions at All Hands meetings. Everyone is afraid to ask questions now (if they are actually even given the opportunity).

239 Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps (View Most Recent)

Chaotic at best

Former Employee - ASR in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - ASR in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at LiveOps full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Flexible work schedule
    Ability to work independently and as part of a team
    Ability to use creative talents
    Ability to work from remote office

Cons

Changes implemented before thinking process through
    Often micromanaged by people that don't understand the program or what's needed to make the program work
    Lack of strong leadership
    Lack of communication between departments
    Inconsistent processes between programs
    No work/life balance

Lose the clique mentality. Just because someone is your buddy, does not mean that they are the right person for the job. Hire people and keep people because they get the job done. Improve communication between departments and within departments.

Great Work at Home Opportunity

Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at LiveOps

Pros

I've been working for live ops for almost 2 years now and I love the flexibility, support, and pay structure.

Cons

The program I work sometimes has many repeat callers which makes it difficult to improve on sales and meet metrics.

Read forums and listen to agents concerns. It's important to understand what the struggles are and find ways to improve.

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps