LiveOps
www.liveops.com Santa Clara, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Lots of SMART people got out, and many more will follow if things don't get better soon.

Program Specialist (Current Employee)
Santa Clarita, CA

ProsAbility to work from home
Decent Medical Package
Matching 401K

ConsOverworked, underpaid, cliques, low morale, disorganization, little direction, constant fires that need to be dealt with, layoffs every quarter, constant changes to supposedly make things better, but they end up only adding to the workload, unprofessional and uneducated managers (I have a degree, and my supervisor does not. I'm actually not even sure how she even has a job at all actually), no hope of advancement, no job security, horrible communication, lack of clear goals, office politics and gossip.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out where the company is going and communicate the plan to all of the employees, not just CA employees and Directors, make every employee feel valued, compensate employees more, encourage more interaction between employees in the office and those who work remotely so remote people don't feel so completely cut off and looked down upon. Realize that most of the "Community" department is really unhappy because they feel overworked, unappreciated, and underpaid and are actively seeking employment elsewhere. I don't know one person who is happy. Also, bring back the opportunity to ask anonymous questions at All Hands meetings. Everyone is afraid to ask questions now (if they are actually even given the opportunity).

I love my job

Independent Contractor (Current Employee)
    Dunnellon, FL

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for less than a year

Pros: Work from home eliminates fuel cost, no dress code, schedule in 30… Cons: Start with company has to be sales (infomercials), sometimes the call volume… Advice to Senior Management: Start allowing the work from home contractors the ability to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent 2nd income from home, around your regular life

Virtual Services Representative (Current Employee)
    Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: Work your own schedule, very flexible. It made me list a city, but this is a… Cons: Must work a lot of time to make enough as… Advice to Senior Management: Pretty decent company all the way around Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LiveOps.

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LiveOps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LiveOps CEO Marty Beard . All reviews posted anonymously by LiveOps employees.