LiveOps
www.liveops.com Santa Clara, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Legit company that sells products that are a scam.

Work From Home Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at LiveOps part-time for more than a year

ProsLiveops is definitely a legit company. I've worked for them for about 2 years and have never had a problem with pay. Liveops indiscriminately sells products and does customer service for many different companies.

Live ops sales products for some legit companies like Pizza Hut and 1-800 FLOWERS. (See cons.)

You can get back to back calls during their busy season if you prove you're reliable and a good sales person.

ConsLiveops does what the company they're selling or doing customer service for hires them to do. So the customer service rep (you) ends up selling a LOT of VERY questionable products and working as an accomplice in many underhanded sales methods. For example, you will be selling books by people who have gone to jail for being con men and giving out fake customer service numbers to customers.

The pay can be ridiculously low. Liveops pays by the minute of talk time.

You can get very few calls during their non-busy seasons and if you arent' the best sales person. I mean like 2 two minute calls an hour. Real talk.

Advice to Senior ManagementYall know what I'm talking about.

Great Flexibility

Customer Service Sales (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Flexibility with scheduling is great. Cons: Number of upsells could be less. Advice to Senior Management: It would be great to see more customer service contracts… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of SMART people got out, and many more will follow if things don't get better soon.

Program Specialist (Current Employee)
Santa Clarita, CA

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Ability to work from home Decent Medical Package Matching 401K Cons: Overworked, underpaid, cliques, low morale, disorganization, little direction, constant fires that need to be dealt with, layoffs every quarter, constant changes to supposedly make things… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out where the company is going and communicate the plan to all of the employees, not just CA employees and Directors, make every employee… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LiveOps.

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LiveOps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LiveOps CEO Marty Beard . All reviews posted anonymously by LiveOps employees.