There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Not worth your time and effort!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at LiveOps part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Ability to work from home. That is it!

Cons

You are mostly taking calls for infomercials and you have to upsell repeatedly sometimes 2 or 3 additional products for each call. If the poor customer says no a script pops up for you to try to convinve them again. At the end of calls you had to offer magazine subscriptions.
If you are good at selling a certain product that is All the calls you will get and believe me back to back calls selling certain products will burn you out FAST!
They don't pay per hour. It is .25 per minute of talk time which is riduculous!
Hard to get hours for yourself!!!

Join the real world and at LEAST pay per hour scheduled!

reviews filtered by
  1. It's what you put in.

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor

Pros

Fleixble schedule. They complain about call volume being low, the more you work the more calls will come in. Call volume is not always low. The best way to suceed with this is to put in a set number of hours a week, where you work at specifics times of your choice

Cons

The pay is not hourly. I think alot of people give up too easy.

This advice is actually to those looking to work here. I think alot of people give up too easy. They complain about call volume being low, the more you work the more calls will come in. Call volume is not always low. The best way to suceed with this is to put in a set number of hours a week, where you work at specific times of your choice. Comitt to at least working 1-2 hours at a time. After doing this you will see that you can actually make money doing this. Don't give up because you get discouraged about call volume.

2. Live Agent

Former Contractor - Call Center Agent
    Former Contractor - Call Center Agent

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Contractor status so you're in control of your time and intensity. I love being able to control my schedule. Option to work any slot 24hrs a day. Have built up my business to have many lines to take calls for. Live Ops has been well worth the training investment and the application fees.

Cons

LiveOps gives opportunities and takes them away at will, can be unsettling. Schedule on preferred lines can be unpredictable. Lines can be taken away without much notice.

Give agents a great sense of security. Give more notice for an agent to "fix" performance before taking away lines.

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps