LiveOps
www.liveops.com Santa Clara, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Not worth your time and effort!

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

ProsAbility to work from home. That is it!

ConsYou are mostly taking calls for infomercials and you have to upsell repeatedly sometimes 2 or 3 additional products for each call. If the poor customer says no a script pops up for you to try to convinve them again. At the end of calls you had to offer magazine subscriptions.
If you are good at selling a certain product that is All the calls you will get and believe me back to back calls selling certain products will burn you out FAST!
They don't pay per hour. It is .25 per minute of talk time which is riduculous!
Hard to get hours for yourself!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementJoin the real world and at LEAST pay per hour scheduled!

It's what you put in.

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor

Pros: Fleixble schedule. They complain about call volume being low, the more you work the more calls will come in. Call volume is not always low.… Cons: The pay is not hourly. I think alot of people… Advice to Senior Management: This advice is actually to those looking to work here. I think alot of people give up too easy. They complain about call volume being… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Live Agent

Call Center Agent (Former Employee)

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Contractor status so you're in control of your time and intensity. I love being able to control my schedule. Option to work any slot 24hrs… Cons: LiveOps gives opportunities and takes them away at will, can be unsettling. Schedule… Advice to Senior Management: Give agents a great sense of security. Give more notice… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LiveOps.

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LiveOps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LiveOps CEO Marty Beard . All reviews posted anonymously by LiveOps employees.