There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Work at Home- Look No Further...LiveOps is an Excellent Choice. Very Flexible, With Room to Grow!!

Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in West Pittsburg, PA
Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in West Pittsburg, PA

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I Love this company and the freedom. I have been with this company for about 3 years. I began with sales. It was pay with commision. I advanced to a different customer service position (another client). I have been offered another line now, which is also customer service. All together I have sales and customer service lines that I can work (choose from), and I schedule myself in 30 minute increments..The pay is very good, especially compared to other work at home companies. The training is mostly done on your own, but there are also training conferences, and conferences to stay up-to-date on the material. I paid for a background/credit check when I started. I have an Associates Degree and Medical Billing Degree. Bonus pay is often offered, as well as great contests. I love the freedom to choose my own schedule! Job security is pretty good. According to my experience, LiveOps will recognize your dedication & performance, and allows you to Advance from within! I have worked at other work at home companies and have not found them to be as wonderful as LiveOps. The management team at LiveOps (that I have dealt with), has been extremely professional and easy to communicate with. Liveops will give you the tools and a position, then it is up to you how you handle and succeed at that position (as a contractor). I love the amount of opportunities here! This is a company that you can grow your home business with!

Cons

They do not hire in NY and possibly Vermont..

Advice to Management

Keep up the Good Work!!

Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps

Love It

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It allows me to work at home, with a flexible schedule. The pay is good if you get calls for the whole 30 minutes you work.

Cons

The schedules allow 30 minute increments, and is hard to get if you're not on the scheduler by a certain time each week. You have to upsell many many products for each call. You are paid per minute on calls, not per hour of work time.

2. Great place to work for

Current Contractor - Independent Agent in Washington, IL
    Current Contractor - Independent Agent in Washington, IL

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

You make your own income.

Cons

Its harder to start out.

Advice to Management

You do a great job