There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Read between the lines on the 5 star reviews

I worked at LiveOps

Pros

...That I don't work there anymore and know that I will never work a job again that is as bad as this one.

Cons

Disorganized management, cruel management, work-life balance rigged towards management, call-center people get nothing for sitting on their pc's waiting for a call...

Go away. Go away and quit subverting American labor laws.

215 Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps (View Most Recent)

It's what you put in.

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor

Pros

Fleixble schedule. They complain about call volume being low, the more you work the more calls will come in. Call volume is not always low. The best way to suceed with this is to put in a set number of hours a week, where you work at specifics times of your choice

Cons

The pay is not hourly. I think alot of people give up too easy.

This advice is actually to those looking to work here. I think alot of people give up too easy. They complain about call volume being low, the more you work the more calls will come in. Call volume is not always low. The best way to suceed with this is to put in a set number of hours a week, where you work at specific times of your choice. Comitt to at least working 1-2 hours at a time. After doing this you will see that you can actually make money doing this. Don't give up because you get discouraged about call volume.

Not worth your time and effort!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at LiveOps part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Ability to work from home. That is it!

Cons

You are mostly taking calls for infomercials and you have to upsell repeatedly sometimes 2 or 3 additional products for each call. If the poor customer says no a script pops up for you to try to convinve them again. At the end of calls you had to offer magazine subscriptions.
    If you are good at selling a certain product that is All the calls you will get and believe me back to back calls selling certain products will burn you out FAST!
    They don't pay per hour. It is .25 per minute of talk time which is riduculous!
    Hard to get hours for yourself!!!

Join the real world and at LEAST pay per hour scheduled!

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps