LiveOps

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Horrible Business

Former Employee - LiveOps Contractor in San Antonio, TX
Former Employee - LiveOps Contractor in San Antonio, TX

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

None. They are the worst place to contract ever.

Cons

They will boot you for no reason and never give proof.

Get it together. Prove why you are dismissing contractors and give them an opportunity to correct whatever you are dismissing them for. Or at least answer their post boxes when they ask why they were termed.

228 Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps (View Most Recent)

I love working at Live Ops.

Current Employee - Work At Home Agents in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Work At Home Agents in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I get to work at home...no gas or drama!

Cons

If the economy were better, sales would be higher.

Promote from within.

Work at Home- Look No Further...LiveOps is an Excellent Choice. Very Flexible, With Room to Grow!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in West Pittsburg, PA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in West Pittsburg, PA

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

I Love this company and the freedom. I have been with this company for about 3 years. I began with sales. It was pay with commision. I advanced to a different customer service position (another client). I have been offered another line now, which is also customer service. All together I have sales and customer service lines that I can work (choose from), and I schedule myself in 30 minute increments..The pay is very good, especially compared to other work at home companies. The training is mostly done on your own, but there are also training conferences, and conferences to stay up-to-date on the material. I paid for a background/credit check when I started. I have an Associates Degree and Medical Billing Degree. Bonus pay is often offered, as well as great contests. I love the freedom to choose my own schedule! Job security is pretty good. According to my experience, LiveOps will recognize your dedication & performance, and allows you to Advance from within! I have worked at other work at home companies and have not found them to be as wonderful as LiveOps. The management team at LiveOps (that I have dealt with), has been extremely professional and easy to communicate with. Liveops will give you the tools and a position, then it is up to you how you handle and succeed at that position (as a contractor). I love the amount of opportunities here! This is a company that you can grow your home business with!

Cons

They do not hire in NY and possibly Vermont..

Keep up the Good Work!!