There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Lots of potential, hard to succeed

I worked at LiveOps full-time

Pros

Interesting opportunities in the market. Contact center is changing. LiveOps has a proven set of technologies and people. Opportunities for growth if you can make an impact.

Cons

Unclear strategy from the top. Management team all seems like ex-Sybase people now. CEO lives in another city. Trying to succeed in too many things at the same time. Lots of people leaving, lots of people coming in.

Focus. Reward people who actually perform. Better accountability for senior staff. Get in touch with actual customers.

204 Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps (View Most Recent)

Unethical procedures

Former Employee - Independent Agent
    Former Employee - Independent Agent

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor

Pros

You will get paid for your work. You make your own hours and the schedule requirements are flexible.

Cons

Liveops is not a reliable "job." They are intended to use as additional income only. They will terminate your contract and never give you proof as to why. They terminated my contract once because they claim I never renewed my contract, which was a lie. They also claimed that I committed a violation that NEVER happened. This company will flat out make up reasons to terminate your contract and never respond to your messages or concerns. My experience with them was the most ridiculous work-related situation I have ever encountered. My advice is: If you work for them, make all the money you can, but NEVER get too comfortable and always keep other jobs or sources of income. You can't build a solid house on a shaky foundation.

Have a conscious. Start doing the right thing. Do not terminate an agent's contract without providing proof of wrong doing. Have better communication where you can actually speak to a human instead of emails that do not get responded to.

Horrible Business

Former Employee - LiveOps Contractor  in  San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - LiveOps Contractor in San Antonio, TX

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

None. They are the worst place to contract ever.

Cons

They will boot you for no reason and never give proof.

Get it together. Prove why you are dismissing contractors and give them an opportunity to correct whatever you are dismissing them for. Or at least answer their post boxes when they ask why they were termed.

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!