There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Wonderful

Former Employee - Program Specialist  in  Redwood City, CA
Former Employee - Program Specialist in Redwood City, CA

I worked at LiveOps full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Company is making a difference for independent contractors and other cloud technology markets.

Cons

Lower management needs more guidance in the company's strategic goal and how to go about accomplishing it.

Trained lower management to know how to handle and meet the company's strategic goals.

208 Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps (View Most Recent)

Lots of potential, hard to succeed

I worked at LiveOps full-time

Pros

Interesting opportunities in the market. Contact center is changing. LiveOps has a proven set of technologies and people. Opportunities for growth if you can make an impact.

Cons

Unclear strategy from the top. Management team all seems like ex-Sybase people now. CEO lives in another city. Trying to succeed in too many things at the same time. Lots of people leaving, lots of people coming in.

Focus. Reward people who actually perform. Better accountability for senior staff. Get in touch with actual customers.

Unethical procedures

Former Employee - Independent Agent
    Former Employee - Independent Agent

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor

Pros

You will get paid for your work. You make your own hours and the schedule requirements are flexible.

Cons

Liveops is not a reliable "job." They are intended to use as additional income only. They will terminate your contract and never give you proof as to why. They terminated my contract once because they claim I never renewed my contract, which was a lie. They also claimed that I committed a violation that NEVER happened. This company will flat out make up reasons to terminate your contract and never respond to your messages or concerns. My experience with them was the most ridiculous work-related situation I have ever encountered. My advice is: If you work for them, make all the money you can, but NEVER get too comfortable and always keep other jobs or sources of income. You can't build a solid house on a shaky foundation.

Have a conscious. Start doing the right thing. Do not terminate an agent's contract without providing proof of wrong doing. Have better communication where you can actually speak to a human instead of emails that do not get responded to.

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!