LiveOps

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

BIGGEST SCAMMERS ON THE PLANET

Current Employee - Insurance Agent
Current Employee - Insurance Agent

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I CAN'T THINK OF ANY

Cons

They make you believe you can make money with them, so you take a huge number of exams, get insurance licenses in three states and I even added another one. I passed the oral exam and written exams and was pretty excited to go on my first call. After my first day of calling, I got a report that said I didn't meet my commitments, which was a total lie, because I was on the phone the whole time. Their report says I logged off, which I never logged off during my commitment. This happened every day for a week and I never could get anyone to help me. I finally got a nice lady that told me my modem was not the right one, so I went out and spent more money on a Static IP line to make sure Live Ops wasn't logging me off somehow, when in fact I was online. Even after I had the Static IP line installed, it was still giving me a report that said I wasn't making my commitments and my performance was bad. I even sent them copies of reports that showed them I was online the whole time, and they still wouldn't listen and told me some bs about that being the total time I was on the phone but I had logged off, which I never did. Well duh, so how can they say I'm not online, when it shows that I was online? There's nobody to talk to there, no live human, and agents can't talk to the IT person, so there's absolutely no help available. So, whatever you do, please do not get hooked into believing this company is legit because it is far from the truth. A few times I was on the phone I got no calls at all and one day I got one call and made $.85. You can sit there for hours with no calls. It's a shame that people get scammed into working for a company like this when we are all out there struggling to make a living.

You need to provide real help to your agents and have a phone number to an IT person, and a phone number for live help, that is, if you care. An agent cannot get help from anyone there. The only help I got was a danged report from the person I sent an email to, which I could look up myself. I got no help whatsoever from anyone so I had to quit so I could make a living. Plus, how could we approve of the CEO when we can't even see who that person is. Your system apparently kept logging me off and I had no idea it di, because my phone panel read "available." So how can a person know if they are logged off on your end, when my end says I'm not?

221 Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps (View Most Recent)

many major issues with companies technical support and java

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

self employed, own boss, zero traffic

Cons

no communication from company, after email is sent.

you won't make any money, a waste of time.

Not a good company if you want a career

I have been working at LiveOps

Pros

Some days you can work from home
    Most co-workers are easy to collaborate with
    Decent benefits

Cons

Some individuals in management roles that are under trained and under educated
    Horrendous turnover - people quit every week, there are layoffs nearly every quarter and people are let go secretly.
    Extremely political environment - skills, education and hard work don't get rewarded. Those that are willing to play office politics do
    No kudos for work well done but verbal confrontation if there are any issues
    Very poor work/home balance. They delegate more work than an individual can handle and do nothing if it can't be completed.
    Low morale in the office
    Promotions and raises are few and far between so if you choose to work at LiveOps negotiate high from the start
    Company has downsized corporate location 3 times in a few short years

Find a better middle management team that can do the job.
    Get a clear business plan and communicate it to employees instead of repeating the same message over and over.
    Change the company culture because there is none.
    Care about your human resources and focus on retaining talent

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps