LiveOps

www.liveops.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Perfect Job for a College Girl!

Former Contractor - Call Center Agent in Vicksburg, MS
Former Contractor - Call Center Agent in Vicksburg, MS

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, pretty good pay depending on what you put in, and a great chat center to interact with other agents

Cons

Low call volume some days, you have to take many calls and get incentives to see a good pay, and they don't contract with contractors in certain areas such as where I live (MA)

Keep doing the great work and creating income opportunities for independent contractors

238 Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps (View Most Recent)

In some instances, this job is like a telemarketing job that with incoming calls.

Current Employee - Telemarketer- LiveOps Calls Us Operator Agents in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I will give an example of what working here is like. Think of all those nifty products that are sold on TV at 1 or 2 am. You call the 1-800 number and you get a LiveOps operator. You order product, and you want to hang up, that is when the magic starts, You are scripted to read and up sell to the customer at least another 5 offers before you can place the order or the customer threatens to hand up, and you are monitored on your call time you can not go over, because you are being paid a whole quarter per minute! Yes that's right a quarter per talk time only....example you work an eight hour shift, and in 8 hours you get 60 minutes total, if you are lucky of talk time you get paid a quarter x 60 = $15 for an 8 hour shift!!!! And don't forget you are supposedly self employed, so you gotta pay your own taxes. Oh and just try to make the conversation with the customer long you will get called out on that too, How this place stays in business is really beyond me. Oh yeah let's not forget the extra $1 you get if you are lucky enough to do an up sell after making the customer listen to 10 offers after they placed the order and they do it just to get off the phone.....Now I can afford that porshe I've been saving up for!

Cons

Refer to the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pros and cons are the same there are no pros, People will say oh at least you don't have to drive to your job...that is good Because in this case if you did had to drive to LiveOps could not afford to on LiveOps quarter per minute

Management is set up the way they are because they claim that we are self employed people!
    That is why they are rude and not helpful...by law they can't help you, because if they did that jeopardize the fact that they say we are self employed. Do you guys get it now. They gotta walk that fine line or uncle sam will force them to pay by the hour and not get away with paying a quarter per minute

Great work at home op

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Training was great and the pay was always on time and I was able to find plenty of online forums for co-workers.

Cons

You have to pay for your own back ground check and but some equipment for start up. It would be nice to have this provided or at least an option to purchase equipment at a discount. They are not lenient at all on variations from scripts, if you are afraid of up sells or it bothers you to feel as though you are hounding someone this will not be a good fit for you.

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps