LiveOps

www.liveops.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Unethical churning of human beings, poor treatment by Liveops

I worked at LiveOps

Pros

flexibility of hours, no more than that

Cons

terminated suddenly, no excuse given except for vague reference to a phone call. They charged me with "upselling", when their was only ONE product to be offered. They did not need a real reason to terminate, they fabricated a reason. I asked for redress or an explanation, none was given. I have worked as an agent and manager in the insurance industry for almost two decades. NEVER have I been treated so disrespectfully than by liveops....RUN, don't walk away from this company

Know this: I will spend a considerable amount of time criticizing your unethical treatment of agent contractors....You are detestable and despicable in your treatment of agents that have excellent metrics.......You haven't heard the last of me............

238 Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps (View Most Recent)

Great work at home op

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Training was great and the pay was always on time and I was able to find plenty of online forums for co-workers.

Cons

You have to pay for your own back ground check and but some equipment for start up. It would be nice to have this provided or at least an option to purchase equipment at a discount. They are not lenient at all on variations from scripts, if you are afraid of up sells or it bothers you to feel as though you are hounding someone this will not be a good fit for you.

BIGGEST SCAMMERS ON THE PLANET

Current Employee - Insurance Agent
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent

I have been working at LiveOps part-time (less than a year)

Pros

I CAN'T THINK OF ANY

Cons

They make you believe you can make money with them, so you take a huge number of exams, get insurance licenses in three states and I even added another one. I passed the oral exam and written exams and was pretty excited to go on my first call. After my first day of calling, I got a report that said I didn't meet my commitments, which was a total lie, because I was on the phone the whole time. Their report says I logged off, which I never logged off during my commitment. This happened every day for a week and I never could get anyone to help me. I finally got a nice lady that told me my modem was not the right one, so I went out and spent more money on a Static IP line to make sure Live Ops wasn't logging me off somehow, when in fact I was online. Even after I had the Static IP line installed, it was still giving me a report that said I wasn't making my commitments and my performance was bad. I even sent them copies of reports that showed them I was online the whole time, and they still wouldn't listen and told me some bs about that being the total time I was on the phone but I had logged off, which I never did. Well duh, so how can they say I'm not online, when it shows that I was online? There's nobody to talk to there, no live human, and agents can't talk to the IT person, so there's absolutely no help available. So, whatever you do, please do not get hooked into believing this company is legit because it is far from the truth. A few times I was on the phone I got no calls at all and one day I got one call and made $.85. You can sit there for hours with no calls. It's a shame that people get scammed into working for a company like this when we are all out there struggling to make a living.

You need to provide real help to your agents and have a phone number to an IT person, and a phone number for live help, that is, if you care. An agent cannot get help from anyone there. The only help I got was a danged report from the person I sent an email to, which I could look up myself. I got no help whatsoever from anyone so I had to quit so I could make a living. Plus, how could we approve of the CEO when we can't even see who that person is. Your system apparently kept logging me off and I had no idea it di, because my phone panel read "available." So how can a person know if they are logged off on your end, when my end says I'm not?

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps