LiveOps
www.liveops.com Santa Clara, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Good so far

Independent Agent (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

ProsIf you can read directions, you can succeed

ConsCould improve technical help by having a tech department to help independent agents with any and all questions or problems while working. If you are keeping a performance schedule, then it makes sense to lend assistance to those who are working to perform.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdd personal insurance lines to the line up, not just life insurance. You now have an opportunity through a client. What will you do with it? I'm ready to write auto and home.

Worse Work @ Home Company Now!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LiveOps

Pros: Work uncommitted, work from home Cons: No Communication from upper management when they decide to make changes to your home base business. They terminate contracts without a warning or a… Advice to Senior Management: Better Communication with your agents on how they can improve their home base business.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Glory days are passed for the At Home Call Center (independent contractor at home agent perspective)

At Home Agent (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: None. The stress does not justify remaining contracted with… Cons: I contend that schedule roll outs are filtered favoring some agents, regardless of the agent's stats. Routing calls to the best available agent is… Advice to Senior Management: For a company that once bragged about having so much money and not knowing what to do with it, I'd suggest setting up lines of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LiveOps.

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LiveOps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LiveOps CEO Marty Beard . All reviews posted anonymously by LiveOps employees.