LiveOps

www.liveops.com
  www.liveops.com
There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Glory days are passed for the At Home Call Center (independent contractor at home agent perspective)

Current Employee - At Home Agent in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - At Home Agent in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

None. The stress does not justify remaining contracted with Company

Cons

I contend that schedule roll outs are filtered favoring some agents, regardless of the agent's stats. Routing calls to the best available agent is a farce Company likes to claim, there may be technology in use that can sense when particular agents have their schedule open and when their mouse is attempting to catch a commit. The use of this technology may be used to steer agents to lines/hours the Company wants covered. This can't be proven just experienced. Seems paranoic but it's a willing risk. This company's tactics and practices when relating to its at home agents is appalling. It appears only one person is trying to keep it all together and failing terribly.

For a company that once bragged about having so much money and not knowing what to do with it, I'd suggest setting up lines of communication for the at home call center agents to communicate with management not with the baby sitters put in place trained to give canned responses. Does upper management or Marty Beard even know what is going on with the staff that oversees the at home agents. Does he know there are currently several hundred if not thousands of agents having their contracts dismissed without cause, there is mass hysteria and stress placed on the agents who don't know where to turn for answers, schedules filtered or cut off, and no one in authority is available to explain what is happening, paying less and less, constant technical issues unaddressed. Yet, precious little is communicated to the at home agents, whether it's procedural changes, technical issues, even invoice issues. What is going on? The quality of the at home arm has certainly degenerated. Perhaps someone has made a huge technical mistake with the network that cannot easily be corrected, thus the mass bogus and inflated CEs (infractions). ICs are isolated and helpless and certainly underappreciated. The at home call center arm does nothing to dispel this. Being an IC does not give license to treat the agents poorly or unethically. And compelling agents to sign a contract indemnifying the company of any kind of responsibility whatsoever exemplifies this company's disdain for ICs and subtle intimidation. There is plenty of protection for the company and none for the ICs. Stop publicly bragging, suspend hiring the unsuspecting. Communicate if At home is shuttering.

227 Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps (View Most Recent)

Unethical churning of human beings, poor treatment by Liveops

I worked at LiveOps

Pros

flexibility of hours, no more than that

Cons

terminated suddenly, no excuse given except for vague reference to a phone call. They charged me with "upselling", when their was only ONE product to be offered. They did not need a real reason to terminate, they fabricated a reason. I asked for redress or an explanation, none was given. I have worked as an agent and manager in the insurance industry for almost two decades. NEVER have I been treated so disrespectfully than by liveops....RUN, don't walk away from this company

Know this: I will spend a considerable amount of time criticizing your unethical treatment of agent contractors....You are detestable and despicable in your treatment of agents that have excellent metrics.......You haven't heard the last of me............

Perfect Job for a College Girl!

Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Vicksburg, MS
    Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Vicksburg, MS

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, pretty good pay depending on what you put in, and a great chat center to interact with other agents

Cons

Low call volume some days, you have to take many calls and get incentives to see a good pay, and they don't contract with contractors in certain areas such as where I live (MA)

Keep doing the great work and creating income opportunities for independent contractors

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps