LiveOps
www.liveops.com Santa Clara, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Glory days are passed for the At Home Call Center (independent contractor at home agent perspective)

At Home Agent (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than 5 years

ProsNone. The stress does not justify remaining contracted with Company

ConsI contend that schedule roll outs are filtered favoring some agents, regardless of the agent's stats. Routing calls to the best available agent is a farce Company likes to claim, there may be technology in use that can sense when particular agents have their schedule open and when their mouse is attempting to catch a commit. The use of this technology may be used to steer agents to lines/hours the Company wants covered. This can't be proven just experienced. Seems paranoic but it's a willing risk. This company's tactics and practices when relating to its at home agents is appalling. It appears only one person is trying to keep it all together and failing terribly.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor a company that once bragged about having so much money and not knowing what to do with it, I'd suggest setting up lines of communication for the at home call center agents to communicate with management not with the baby sitters put in place trained to give canned responses. Does upper management or Marty Beard even know what is going on with the staff that oversees the at home agents. Does he know there are currently several hundred if not thousands of agents having their contracts dismissed without cause, there is mass hysteria and stress placed on the agents who don't know where to turn for answers, schedules filtered or cut off, and no one in authority is available to explain what is happening, paying less and less, constant technical issues unaddressed. Yet, precious little is communicated to the at home agents, whether it's procedural changes, technical issues, even invoice issues. What is going on? The quality of the at home arm has certainly degenerated. Perhaps someone has made a huge technical mistake with the network that cannot easily be corrected, thus the mass bogus and inflated CEs (infractions). ICs are isolated and helpless and certainly underappreciated. The at home call center arm does nothing to dispel this. Being an IC does not give license to treat the agents poorly or unethically. And compelling agents to sign a contract indemnifying the company of any kind of responsibility whatsoever exemplifies this company's disdain for ICs and subtle intimidation. There is plenty of protection for the company and none for the ICs. Stop publicly bragging, suspend hiring the unsuspecting. Communicate if At home is shuttering.

Perfect Job for a College Girl!

Call Center Agent (Former Employee)
Vicksburg, MS

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule, pretty good pay depending on what you put… Cons: Low call volume some days, you have to take many calls and get incentives to see a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing the great work and creating income opportunities for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Unethical churning of human beings, poor treatment by Liveops

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LiveOps

Pros: flexibility of hours, no more than that Cons: terminated suddenly, no excuse given except for vague reference to a phone call. They charged me with "upselling", when their was only ONE product to… Advice to Senior Management: Know this: I will spend a considerable amount of time criticizing your unethical treatment of agent contractors....You are… More

There are newer reviews on LiveOps.

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LiveOps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LiveOps CEO Marty Beard . All reviews posted anonymously by LiveOps employees.