LiveOps

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps

Insurance Agent

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Wilmington, NC
Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at LiveOps full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I love working when I want to and from home. That is hard to beat

Cons

The money can be very unpredictable

get more insurance opportunities

228 Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps (View Most Recent)

Insurance Sales

Current Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent
    Current Employee - Licensed Insurance Agent

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Make your own schedule; very flexible
    If you're good, you can make great money
    Work from home -- no commuting or having to shop for clothes for your work attire

Cons

Communication can be poor. Seems to go in streaks. Management typically very supportive; however, you just don't get enough communication on the products that are coming out, the call volume, etc. and it leaves you guessing. This isn't good because if your question is about call volume or the apparent major change in management in the past couple years, while you are 'guessing' what's going on, your paycheck will take a huge hit because the call volume will have dropped so significantly, and you won't know if there will be any other great products to sell to increase your income. By this time, you probably have a foot out the door. They have lost some great people because of this.

See info on "cons". In a nutshell, more communication. Think as if you were a licensed agent and not in a management role, and think "what is it that I would want?" That will help a lot. The other Key thing is call volume and types of calls. The job flexibility is great, but if you're a licensed insurance agent, it's about the money. You can't make money if call volume wanes so much you know you are going to starve in the summer, or at other times of the year that may be 'typically slow'. In the past 2 years, this 'trend' of call volume has become increasingly worse. As a licensed agent, most of us want challenge, and we want to make more than last week and last year. We are sales people and are driven. Money talks.

Liveops

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor

Pros

Flexibility schedule your own time

Cons

Calls decrease . Customers don't want to hear upsells

None