LiveOps
www.liveops.com Santa Clara, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Not worth your time

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Irvine, CA

I worked at LiveOps

ProsThe flexibility of the work schedule, can work from home,set your own schedule, they pay on time. Would amke a good part time job for a stay at home mom just looking make afew extra shopping bucks.

ConsToo many reps and not enough time slots. Could not get enough hours to survive, not for someone trying to support thier family.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter employment managment. hire from within for supervisor jobs. People who have been there can lead the team with those skills learned.

Fail.

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I worked at LiveOps

Pros: There are none. Unless you're a janitor. Cons: Complete chaos. The only way they manage to make money is that all the other call centers are worse. The engineering department is… Advice to Senior Management: Take your money and run. This is going to be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Read between the lines on the 5 star reviews

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LiveOps

Pros: ...That I don't work there anymore and know that I will… Cons: Disorganized management, cruel management, work-life balance rigged towards management, call-center people… Advice to Senior Management: Go away. Go away and quit subverting American labor… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LiveOps.

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LiveOps reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LiveOps CEO Marty Beard . All reviews posted anonymously by LiveOps employees.