LiveOps

Not worth your time

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I worked at LiveOps

Pros

The flexibility of the work schedule, can work from home,set your own schedule, they pay on time. Would amke a good part time job for a stay at home mom just looking make afew extra shopping bucks.

Cons

Too many reps and not enough time slots. Could not get enough hours to survive, not for someone trying to support thier family.

Better employment managment. hire from within for supervisor jobs. People who have been there can lead the team with those skills learned.

228 Other Employee Reviews for LiveOps (View Most Recent)

Fail.

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at LiveOps

Pros

There are none. Unless you're a janitor.

Cons

Complete chaos. The only way they manage to make money is that all the other call centers are worse. The engineering department is clueless, with a super complex infrastructure and territorial disputes. All the bad that happened at Netscape and Microsoft is carried over to LiveOps.

Take your money and run. This is going to be a fiasco.

A lot of promise, and a lot of promises: Neither fulfilled

Former Employee - Sales Director in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales Director in London, England (UK)

I worked at LiveOps full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Excitement and the feeling that there is technology being developed that will be shaping the future . The potential for exercising share options. Some excellent customers like Salesforce. Technology that looks and feels intuitive in client demonstrations.

Cons

This might just be a 'start-up thing' - but I found some major challenges. There is an awful lot of vapourware in terms of what is presented to the customer/partner, and what is actually happening/achievable, proven... this pushed me out of my comfort zone as a salesperson at times. Also the culture is entirely US-focussed, highly detached and quite often does NOT reward effort outside of billable seats. I found that this combination saw some fairly schizophrenic 'hire 'em and fire 'em' decisions, and I have since seen a significant slice of influential Management (Sales and Product) removed - but I know some guys there still working serious hours and finding life fairly uncomfortable.

People in your organisation need time, effort and engagement to reach their potential. Too many promises on what might happen will really start to burn people out. When I worked here the CEO would not even share a cab ride with his employees. This speaks volumes.

There are newer employer reviews for LiveOps