LivePerson
www.liveperson.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Good idea and product , but bad organizational culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Raanana (Israel)

I worked at LivePerson full-time for more than a year

ProsGood idea, excellent product, excellent marketing, fast growing company, good physical office.

ConsBad implementation of product (many legacy parts), political and sarcastic organizational culture in israel branch, egocentric and egoistic managers in israel branch, although mission statements are " be an owner and help others" in fact approach is so different from mission statement.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease check Cons

If you're passionate about your work, run away; if you want an easy life - stay

Software Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at LivePerson

Pros: 1. You can be as laid back in your work as you like, if you talk a good game. 2. Nobody demands that you work hard… Cons: 1. It will suck out your soul if you love being a developer. 2. R&D is made up of 10% great people, while the other 90%… Advice to Senior Management: I already gave my feedback when I left. Unfortunately, I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very dynamic

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LivePerson

Pros: People, challenge, culture, opportunities and attitude Cons: hard to get a good feedback Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LivePerson.

Worked for LivePerson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LivePerson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LivePerson CEO Robert P. LoCascio. All reviews posted anonymously by LivePerson employees.