There are newer employer reviews for LiveRamp

Great product, great people, great company

Current Employee - Business Side  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Business Side in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LiveRamp full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Big picture product with endless application and value
-location:downtown sf does not get any better
-People: Talent and creativity here is insane
-Culture: Wake up every morning excited to come to work.
-Pool table, arcade games, couches, beanbags, kitchen etc. Awesome office space, nap room
-transparency- no closed doors or calendars.

Cons

No cons. SImply put, an awesome place to work. I can't believe no one has posted this until now

I would not change a thing.

24 Other Employee Reviews for LiveRamp (View Most Recent)

Best company that I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Product Manager
    Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at LiveRamp full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's a lot of fun to work here with extremely motivated and intelligent people. Very selective hiring makes sure that people are a good fit for the company and are passionate team players. Everyone is given a lot of responsibility which makes work challenging and exciting. I have worked for a few companies before joining LiveRamp and have to say this is the first place where I have actually enjoyed tremendous personal and professional growth in less than half a year - thanks to excellent colleagues and challenging work. Even after the recent acquisition not much has changed when it comes to work style and culture as the company remains largely independent. We're still growing fast and most people are very excited about new growth opportunities that come along with the acquisition.

Cons

The company gives you a lot of flexibility and autonomy in your work style, but you have to make sure to find your own work/life balance which can be challenging at times. If you care about working on consumer-facing products this might not be right place for you - you have to be able to derive your motivation from the (sometimes) more abstract business value we create for our customers and the larger consumer impact the company has on marketing.

Management is doing a great job in general but we're approaching a size where it might be helpful to add a little more structure where necessary.

Having a great time and learning a lot!

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LiveRamp full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work with a lot of smart people
    Free to discuss with anyone what they're working on and learning how a small company works
    Get a lot of freedom for when you want to work (though long hours are expected, most people choose to do it)
    Cool technology that deals with the core of AdTech

Cons

Not as mature of a company, so might not have the same on-boarding process as a larger company

Good job!
    Could think about management a little better. The current model is to "grow leaders," which is great, but the best engineers and salespeople might not be the best managers.

There are newer employer reviews for LiveRamp

Worked for LiveRamp? Contribute to the Community!