There are newer employer reviews for Livefyre

Fast-paced and fun -- you'll keep on learning every day!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Livefyre full-time

Pros

Team spirit and community is at the core of this company. Walking into work everyday meant I was seeing my friends everyday, and it was a blast to work alongside such spirited, knowledgeable, dedicated professionals. Tons of room for career growth, since Livefyre still has that "start-up" feel -- you can be a jack of all trades here.

Cons

Long hours surrounding product updates and launches, some peer pressure to be involved in after-work activities.

Advice to Management

Keep being as open and as kind as you already are; your employees appreciate it!

reviews filtered by
  1. it's good - really :)

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Livefyre (Less than a year)

Pros

Stellar products and very talented people. All the other reviews here are from people that were culled in a recent reorg. Every startup goes though growing pains. Not everyone fits from a skill or cultural perspective as a company moves into maturity. I feel sorry for those that went but Livefyre is stronger for it.

Cons

products are awesome, so let's market them better

Advice to Management

- consistency in messaging and actions would be appreciated
    - throw your arms around people, they want to stay though there's uncertainty

If you want to have fun, enjoy your teammates, and feel rewarded by your work again, Livefyre is the place to be!

I have been working at Livefyre full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people; very team-oriented, informal, fun, energetic culture without bureaucracy; plenty of opportunities for growth as the company continues to grow; the smartest and most talented engineers working on interesting problems. I've never had more fun at a company before and not sure I have any legitimate cons to report.