Livefyre

www.livefyre.com
  www.livefyre.com
There are newer employer reviews for Livefyre

Fast-paced and fun -- you'll keep on learning every day!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Livefyre full-time

Pros

Team spirit and community is at the core of this company. Walking into work everyday meant I was seeing my friends everyday, and it was a blast to work alongside such spirited, knowledgeable, dedicated professionals. Tons of room for career growth, since Livefyre still has that "start-up" feel -- you can be a jack of all trades here.

Cons

Long hours surrounding product updates and launches, some peer pressure to be involved in after-work activities.

Keep being as open and as kind as you already are; your employees appreciate it!

22 Other Employee Reviews for Livefyre (View Most Recent)

Love being part of this fast paced start up.

Current Employee - Office Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Livefyre full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are so many great reasons to be here.

The people. I have never been surrounded by so many bright, witty and all around fun young professionals. Everyone works hard, but jokes are cracked throughout the day & communication lines are always open. No one is afraid to ask for help, there are no tough questions.

The environment is very casual, while still maintaining a level of professionalism. There's always something fun happening, whether it's our weekly company kickball league, a party for whatever reason we can think up, happy hours with local bars, or being "free-willy'd" (You'll have to take a job here to learn the meaning of that one.) this place is always jumping!

The food! Our kitchen is always fully stocked. Just a few items include, fresh fruits & veggies, all kinds of snacks, cold cuts, deli meats, and anything else you'd need to make a killer sandwich, every kind of cereal you could want as well as adult beverages... which usually don't start disappearing until after 5pm.

I could list a million reasons why I love working here, but the main reason is that I'm not the only one. This is the kind of job that makes you WANT to come to work, no one plays hookie, no one gets bored and I've heard mulitiple people say "this is the best job I've ever had

Cons

The only downside is our building is currently under construction & there are sometimes loud noises, but the building does their best to keep the noise during non business hours & that should be done before the end of the year.

Hire more awesome people!

If you want to have fun, enjoy your teammates, and feel rewarded by your work again, Livefyre is the place to be!

I have been working at Livefyre full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great people; very team-oriented, informal, fun, energetic culture without bureaucracy; plenty of opportunities for growth as the company continues to grow; the smartest and most talented engineers working on interesting problems. I've never had more fun at a company before and not sure I have any legitimate cons to report.

There are newer employer reviews for Livefyre