Livewire Concepts
www.livewireconcepts.com Leawood, KS 6 to 15 Employees

Looking for naive college grads to turn into solicitors

Pyramid Scheme (Former Employee)
Leawood, KS

ProsMostly young, energetic people work here. Other than that, no pros.

ConsThis company is one of many companies in the area under a different name that looks for what they call "Account Managers" so they can turn you into a door to door business solicitor. Typically these companies try to get naive college grads to work here because they promise you that you will own your own business within a year. They do not pay you much, you drive a lot and use your own gas money, and most people do not last past 1 month before realizing they were duped. Steer clear. If it sounds to good to be true then IT IS!

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is an outdated way to market and you prey on people who are too young to know better. Unfortunately this economy is ripe with people looking for jobs. Get a real job doing honest work for honest pay. This is a ridiculous pyramid scheme.

Very fun Job!

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Leawood, KS

I worked at Livewire Concepts full-time for more than a year

Pros: Awesome environment! Everyone is very nice and supportive. I was able to learn a lot professionally and personally. I was able to excel within… Cons: It takes someone who is extremely dedicated. It was very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fun People, Great Work Environment

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Kansas City, KS

I worked at Livewire Concepts full-time for less than a year

Pros: The Manager, CJ Suggs, is a cool guys who is personally involved in the coaching of all employees. I learned a lot… Cons: Because you are self directed it can seem unorganized at times. Also if you need someone watching over… Advice to Senior Management: I would make sure there is a weekly schedule of events posted in a central… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Livewire Concepts.

Worked for Livewire Concepts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Livewire Concepts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Livewire Concepts CEO CJ Suggs. All reviews posted anonymously by Livewire Concepts employees.