LivingSocial

www.livingsocial.com
  www.livingsocial.com
There are newer employer reviews for LivingSocial

Best Company I've Ever Worked For!

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Columbus, OH

I have been working at LivingSocial full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've never worked at a company quite like this before! The environment is great, from corporate to working remotely like I do, the energy is high-level and it's a ton of fun to be a part of a start-up that isn't quite a start-up anymore! It is a fast-paced and the activity is different from day to day, which keeps me on my toes and I never get bored. I really enjoy the fact that I get to work with many different types of industries (restaurants, spas, sporting events, etc.) because the sale is slightly different with each. Plus, the fact that I help businesses grow is a nice payoff too! The pay structure and benefits are both outstanding and seem far and above other large companies I've worked for in the past. I'd definitely try to get in with LivingSocial, I recommend it to people of all the time! If you like to work hard and play hard then you'll really like this company!

Cons

Face-paced, constantly growing so changes are implemented semi-frequently but I think they're for the good!

415 Other Employee Reviews for LivingSocial (View Most Recent)

I'm Happy!

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at LivingSocial full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexibility
    Inside Sales Support
    Pay (hustle and you'll do well)
    Great co-workers
    Changes for the better with pay structure, deal quota and more
    Insurance
    This is a sales job and you are judged and get paid by your numbers. Yes you have to hustle but the harder you work, the more money you make.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming but that's where organization works really well. I would also be remiss if I didn't say I would like more money (who doesn't)

Hold a conference on the West Coast.

Great Career and Great Future Opportunity

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at LivingSocial full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Huge increase in commission from amount of deals sold.

Every medical provider we have used loves our benefits and say its the best benefits they have seen so benefits rock!

In our Regional Sales Conference in Austin our CEO Tim told us his vision is to see the sales team the highest paid sale team and yes the company has made actions with commission changes and focus on rewarding revenue instead of quantity of deals sold are showing the truth of his commitment to employees!

I heard HR was going through 2,000 to 4,000 applicants per employee hired so opportunity to shine.

Best upper management in the northern west! They listen, help you succeed, push you, rewarded by your performance. Work force a blast to work with.

You will know more about a city, meet the best people and eat and experience things you never knew existed - Best time social year of my life and I'm 38! yes I didn't know of all these coolest things in Utah!

Cons

Growth pains, about 200 employees in Jan 2010 currently over 5000 so working on Employee's, Accounts, then Profit. Good thing is that they are now Employee Focused in turn we take care of merchants and that will bring in the profits.

Keep the employees you hire by continuing to focus on the highest sales force in America

There are newer employer reviews for LivingSocial