LivingSocial

www.livingsocial.com

Never a dull moment

OUTSIDE SALES (Current Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

ProsMoves fast to address change, challenges. Creative, innovative, pays good employees well, accountable for realistic goals. Smart people coming up with smart ideas. Innovative and invigorating atmosphere. Fast paced intelligent company. Fair pay, good benefits, progressive company atmosphere. Hires competent people and expects high standards.

ConsCorporate management is young and inexperienced. Rules come from nowhere are not always well explained. Has a "top down" us vs. them approach to sales team. Doesn't ask or listen to ideas from the field. Says things like "I will allow, I will permit" rather than working as a team with consultative approach. Many in corporate just don't understand our clients. Gets in the way of its own progress with cumbersome processes and rules. Very little transparent higher management communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more flexible deal approval criteria on the street where sometimes rules might not apply - we're missing opportunities in the name of following rules and missing ideas by not listening to sales teams in the field every day.

Awesome Company to work for!

Experience Coordinator (Former Employee) Miami, FL

I worked at LivingSocial part-time for more than a year

Pros: -Great experience and enjoyed working for a large company -Great pay Cons: -Miami Market ended up closing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fun tech start up

I have been working at LivingSocial as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Open and fun environment. Strong company culture Cons: A lot of changes need to be made Advice to Senior Management: More communication No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on LivingSocial.

Worked for LivingSocial? Contribute to the Community!