LivingSocial
www.livingsocial.com Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Excellent Employer for PT Event Coordinators!

Event Coordinator (Former Employee)

ProsTheir Adventures division employs a vast network of Part-Time Event Coordinators(ECs). This position is a flexible, fun, and enriching one, with fabulous superiors and even the possibility of benefits, depending on how much you work! They provide competitive pay and a unique, positive work environment. If you like being on a real "team," this is a great place to work.

ConsThere isn't much room for mobility, upwards or otherwise, in the Adventures Division. They are a growing and changing company, and as such aren't deeply invested in the bottom rung.

Great Job as long as you are outside sales

I have been working at LivingSocial

Pros: Work from home freedom good work life balance Cons: Tough to meet goals, rude merchants Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Grasping At Straws

Marketing Consultant (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at LivingSocial full-time for less than a year

Pros: Met nice people in training in DC Cons: Dying industry, incompetent management that never sold the product, cult like management, actually believing that ALL businesses need their service, ever changing compensation, now trying… Advice to Senior Management: Switch gears and find a new industry on the upswing.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LivingSocial.

Worked for LivingSocial? Contribute to the Community!

LivingSocial – Why Work for Us?

about livingsocial With thousands of unique and diverse offers every day, we inspire our members to discover everything from weekend excursions to international travel, from exclusive gourmet dinners to family… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LivingSocial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LivingSocial CEO Tim O'Shaughnessy. All reviews posted anonymously by LivingSocial employees.