Liz Claiborne
www.lizclaiborneinc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Rollercoaster ride of highs & lows due to frequent re-organization of company by sr. mgmt

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsExcellent benefits - but only for those who are hired in NY- if you work for one of the divisions in LA, you may not receive the same package.
In NY, 21 days of vacation out of the gate, frequent sample sales, matching 401K, good health insurance. Great group of people, many with long careers in the industry - good place to learn about the wholesale fashion business.
Some of my very best, challenging & productive work years were spent there - I'm proud to be an alumni.

ConsLiz Claiborne was founded as a company with forward-thinking respect for its employees & the core of that has survived on the corporate level - however, its brands have increasing autonomy - not all of them share the same values. It's a shame.

Advice to Senior ManagementLiz Claiborne has a legacy of delivering to its accounts well made, innovative product in a timely fashion - its wholesale backbone & team of experienced professionals are a valuable resource.

Good

Manager, Product Development (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Liz Claiborne

Pros: If you want to learn about product development process… Cons: Not a focused company, constant changing of direction. Advice to Senior Management: If you downsize emplyees you should not ban them from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was a good company to work with

IT Analyst (Former Employee)
    North Bergen, NJ

I worked at Liz Claiborne

Pros: Good vacation package and summer hours Casual dress code Friendly people Work load… Cons: Senior management have their favorites Not career advancement Advice to Senior Management: The Senior management should trust the managers under them. The senior management have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Liz Claiborne.

Worked for Liz Claiborne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liz Claiborne reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Liz Claiborne CEO William L. McComb. All reviews posted anonymously by Liz Claiborne employees.