Liz Claiborne

The WORST place ever!

Current Employee - Shipping Associate in West Chester, OH
Current Employee - Shipping Associate in West Chester, OH

I have been working at Liz Claiborne

Pros

good benefits and vacation time

Cons

very unorganized and terrible leadership at the corporate office which would be why we are closing

75 Other Employee Reviews for Liz Claiborne (View Most Recent)

Rollercoaster ride of highs & lows due to frequent re-organization of company by sr. mgmt

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Liz Claiborne

Pros

Excellent benefits - but only for those who are hired in NY- if you work for one of the divisions in LA, you may not receive the same package.
    In NY, 21 days of vacation out of the gate, frequent sample sales, matching 401K, good health insurance. Great group of people, many with long careers in the industry - good place to learn about the wholesale fashion business.
    Some of my very best, challenging & productive work years were spent there - I'm proud to be an alumni.

Cons

Liz Claiborne was founded as a company with forward-thinking respect for its employees & the core of that has survived on the corporate level - however, its brands have increasing autonomy - not all of them share the same values. It's a shame.

Liz Claiborne has a legacy of delivering to its accounts well made, innovative product in a timely fashion - its wholesale backbone & team of experienced professionals are a valuable resource.

Good

Former Employee - Manager, Product Development in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Manager, Product Development in New York, NY

I worked at Liz Claiborne

Pros

If you want to learn about product development process this is a good place.

Cons

Not a focused company, constant changing of direction.

If you downsize emplyees you should not ban them from being hired by other divisions of the company-that is disgraceful.

There are newer employer reviews for Liz Claiborne