Liz Claiborne
www.lizclaiborneinc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Overall great experience with DM/RM's and at a store level, upper management is a different story.

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Liz Claiborne

ProsGood benefits, and discount. Store management as well as most RM's and DM's are fair and understanding. Fun working environment if you enjoy working with customers and meeting new people.

ConsThe upper management continually asks for new ideas and any issues with product yet when given that information they do not use it to improve the product. Of course as with many retailers at times the expectations of what needs to be completed is not reflected in the amount of payroll given at the store level. The outlet division closed due to many of these very issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should have listened to your customers through our feedback! Profitability was solely put on our shoulders however we could not sell product that did not meet our customers needs!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Liz Claiborne

Pros: Great team atmosphere, employees support one another. Cons: Good divisions sold off unfortunately Advice to Senior Management: Communicate corp vision to all divisions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Stay away from Finance organization

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Liz Claiborne

Pros: Above average pay for your work experience Cons: Work environment is very poor. Bad news is the… Advice to Senior Management: Better training No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Liz Claiborne.

Worked for Liz Claiborne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liz Claiborne reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Liz Claiborne CEO William L. McComb. All reviews posted anonymously by Liz Claiborne employees.