Liz Claiborne
www.lizclaiborneinc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A little disorganized at first but getting better and better

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at Liz Claiborne

ProsThis company offers great opportunities for creativity wether in desgin, marketing or others. We have fabulous people working here and some recent additions have brought meaningful improvements.

ConsA bit disorganized. Policies are not always broadcasted and are not that easy to find so not all employees are aware. Members of management do not all walk the talk.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate, communicate, communicate. When you think everybody knows, think otherwise because your messages are not understood by all.

Overall great experience with DM/RM's and at a store level, upper management is a different story.

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Liz Claiborne

Pros: Good benefits, and discount. Store management as well as most RM's and DM's are fair… Cons: The upper management continually asks for new ideas and any issues with product yet when given that information they do not use it to improve… Advice to Senior Management: You should have listened to your customers through our feedback! Profitability was solely put… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Liz Claiborne

Pros: Great team atmosphere, employees support one another. Cons: Good divisions sold off unfortunately Advice to Senior Management: Communicate corp vision to all divisions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Liz Claiborne.

Worked for Liz Claiborne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liz Claiborne reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Liz Claiborne CEO William L. McComb. All reviews posted anonymously by Liz Claiborne employees.