There are newer employer reviews for Liz Claiborne

A little disorganized at first but getting better and better

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at Liz Claiborne

Pros

This company offers great opportunities for creativity wether in desgin, marketing or others. We have fabulous people working here and some recent additions have brought meaningful improvements.

Cons

A bit disorganized. Policies are not always broadcasted and are not that easy to find so not all employees are aware. Members of management do not all walk the talk.

Advice to Management

Communicate, communicate, communicate. When you think everybody knows, think otherwise because your messages are not understood by all.

reviews filtered by
  1. Overall great experience with DM/RM's and at a store level, upper management is a different story.

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Liz Claiborne

Pros

Good benefits, and discount. Store management as well as most RM's and DM's are fair and understanding. Fun working environment if you enjoy working with customers and meeting new people.

Cons

The upper management continually asks for new ideas and any issues with product yet when given that information they do not use it to improve the product. Of course as with many retailers at times the expectations of what needs to be completed is not reflected in the amount of payroll given at the store level. The outlet division closed due to many of these very issues.

Advice to Management

You should have listened to your customers through our feedback! Profitability was solely put on our shoulders however we could not sell product that did not meet our customers needs!

2. 4

I worked at Liz Claiborne

Pros

Great team atmosphere, employees support one another.

Cons

Good divisions sold off unfortunately

Advice to Management

Communicate corp vision to all divisions

There are newer employer reviews for Liz Claiborne