Lloyds Banking Group
www.lloydsbankinggroup.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Lloyds is excellent Place to work

Data Power Specialist (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsYour technical expertise would recognized and excellent work culture. Lloyds is biggest client of IBM in terms of DataPower and being a middleware technology it would be in demand ever.

ConsLot of processes to start with but again I understand it as provided the fact, Lloyds has to follow these process to keep there higher service standards.

Was a great business but doesnt look after its people

Senior Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lloyds Banking Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Some very talented, driven people Starting to recover from HBOS takeover Clarity on… Cons: Relentless drive for efficiency has left staff weary and disengaged Constant change is also… Advice to Senior Management: Trust colleagues more, listen more No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lloyds is not a people company, its only concern is making money as it's staff expense

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lloyds Banking Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Salary is fair but not market rate. Offices are… Cons: The foundation of the company (workers) are not treated well… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lloyds Banking Group.

Worked for Lloyds Banking Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lloyds Banking Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lloyds Banking Group CEO António Horta-Osório. All reviews posted anonymously by Lloyds Banking Group employees.