There are newer employer reviews for LoVullo Associates, Inc.

High turnover for a reason, be very careful

Former Employee - Underwriter Assistant
Former Employee - Underwriter Assistant

I worked at LoVullo Associates, Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fellow co workers are very nice people

Cons

High turnover No room for promotion unless your family or friends Watch out for HR they tell the owners everything Owners not engaged in the company.

Advice to Management

Spend less time monitoring the employee e-mails and micro managing the company, and more time focusing on running an insurance business. Hire some qualified managers instead of hiring friends and family who don't know a thing about insurance. Owners should look in the mirror when the company is losing money instead of blaming everyone else. They have never won WNY Best Places to Work for a reason, they force the employees to take the survey so they can use the logo as a recruiting tool for new hires.

Other Employee Reviews for LoVullo Associates, Inc.

1. HR Consultant

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at LoVullo Associates, Inc. (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked with may insurance firms over the years; I have never worked with a company so dedicated to a corporate culture centered around integrity, excellence and values. So much so, that it's reputation truly precedes itself as an industry leader. I am proud to be part of this firm's continued growth and see them succeed for many years to come. Delightful people to work with and exceed every expectation for opportunities to grow and expand within the organization. You won't be disappointed once you get in the door.

Cons

company holds itself to high standard and expects the same of staff.

Advice to Management

none

2. Awesome company

I have been working at LoVullo Associates, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I haven't been here that long and looked them up on Glassdoor before starting. I don't know what the other people are talking about on here, but this place is awesome. I love coming to work every day, the people are amazing, and all the different benefits and perks are really cool.

Cons

There is a lot to learn, but I haven't found any cons yet.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.