Local Great Coupons

www.localgreatcoupons.com
  www.localgreatcoupons.com
There are newer employer reviews for Local Great Coupons

It's been almost a year and still have not received my last paycheck.

Former Employee - Sales Slave in Loveland, OH
Former Employee - Sales Slave in Loveland, OH

I worked at Local Great Coupons full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are very few pros not worth the hassle of listing.

Cons

It's been almost a year and still have not received my last paycheck even though they somehow managed to get my w-2 to me... The w-2 shows that they paid my last check but I never received it...
Most positive post on here is management / owners hyping up their shotty business... I showed up on time everyday, had great sales, and when it was time to pay me a good commission they fired me a couple days prior to payout. I actually liked the job and was treated like trash and was sent to the curb.... There is an investigation on this company through the U.S. Department of Labor wage and hour division.... Call them and they will tell you.

I'm not bitter... Just hate the fact of other taking advantage of nice people... There were lots of people who left great jobs thinking that they were going to be able to better themselves at this place. I feel bad that they fell for the same B.S. that I did.

Run a busness that does not screw with peoples lives and cheet other small busniess owners. Or just close the doors....

10 Other Employee Reviews for Local Great Coupons (View Most Recent)

Dishonest, Shady, and Terrible

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Loveland, OH
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in Loveland, OH

I worked at Local Great Coupons full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If I could give this 0 stars I would. Most of the people are ok, albeit pretty shady. They're smooth-talkers and seem genuine at first but you soon realize they're just doing whatever they have to in order to make them money. Which is fine because it IS a business but everything is done in a very underhanded way.

Cons

Oh let me count the ways.
    -Pretending they will"work" with you to help you succeed but really that just means walking around, listening to what you say on the phone. They act like you should do something other than what you are doing on the phone but yet when they're plugged in with you they don't actually help you through the call or offer any real practical advice.
    -The PAY!! Supposedly it's 40,000 yr plus commission. This is a lie. If you aren't performing up to their standards, even when you're brand new, they will either fire you right before you receive your first paycheck (6 weeks in) OR they'll say they want to "continue to work with you" and will move your pay down to $8 something an hour right before your first pay check (retroactively, of course). Even when some of the weeks you performed above or to their standards. They don't pay you the full amount for the weeks you DID live up to their standards. Then a week later they will fire you anyway and another 2 months later you will receive a check for -SURPRISE- minimum wage. I definitely did NOT see that coming.
    -There's the 8-5 shift. But really you have to be at your desk and ready to go by the morning meeting which is at 7:55ish. And if you leave every day at 5, it is extremely frowned upon.
    -The way people are walked out of the room and you never see them again. People are fired all around you all the time and you work with the axe hanging over your neck every day. I worked there for about 7 weeks total and there were probably over 30 people hired during that time, 28 of which were fired during that time.
    -Although they are very specific about not lying to your potential customers, you toe the line really close and it's all very shady and salesy.
    -They want you to "fight" for your sales and have a conversation and make small talk but somehow you still need to make a very large number of calls a day.

Maybe you should just hire some persuasive robots.

Worst Professional Experience I've Had

Former Employee - Sales in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Sales in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Local Great Coupons full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The building has a gym in it.

Cons

No Direct Deposit
    Expectations of being there early and late without being paid.
    Getting Paid....especially your final check....they DO NOT PAY YOU
    Ask how Deals that Gave back worked for the companies.....you guessed it DID NOT GET PAID
    Zero Leadership.... the little rah rah you get twice a day is so they can just keep their thumb on you.

You just do not get it.