Local Insight Media

www.localinsightregattaholdings.com

Overworked and Underpaid

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Englewood, CO

ProsManagers are really good to their employees, but are not empowered to make decisions. Their hands are tied when it comes to promotions and work life balance.

ConsThe executive level is were all the problems lie.Promises always made, but no follow through. Consultants run the company. There are not many good people left.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour days are numbered. Its a mystery how you made it to the level that you are at. Communication is key and promises need to be kept. Recognize that the morale of the employees is the lowest it could possibly be.

Undervalued/overworked

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Local Insight Media

Pros: For the most part, the people are great. Except for the senior management, managers really care about their… Cons: The executive leaders are only concerned about their pockets. There is no revenue stream, and the company will not be able to sustain itself… Advice to Senior Management: * Don't let HR run the company. * Be honest to your employee population. * Don't rely on ideas that have been tried by… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If you enjoy being strong-armed into a co. that won't put their commission structure in writing then this is your place!

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Local Insight Media

Pros: Building maintenance people were nice and one nice technological manager… Cons: Liars for upper management, horrible training, worse 'good ole' boy'… Advice to Senior Management: Get on the phone yourself and do the job! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Local Insight Media.

Worked for Local Insight Media? Contribute to the Community!