There are newer employer reviews for Local Lighthouse

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Service Marketing Representative in Tustin, CA
Current Employee - Service Marketing Representative in Tustin, CA

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of room for growth. Lots of incentives given for good work, and goals being met. Ideas are always taken with open minds. Competitive Pay. Comfortable working conditions. Big kitchen with lots of provided snacks & coffee. Desks can be personalized with pictures / candles, to give it a touch of you. Plenty of random company get-to-gethers (movies, pool, bowling, etc) Laid back and just overall a great place to work!

Cons

I don't have a window view from my desk (my big comfy desk I might add)....

Keep up the great work - and let's make it a great 2013!!!!!

21 Other Employee Reviews for Local Lighthouse (View Most Recent)

The truth on Local Lighthouse

Current Employee - SEO Technician in Tustin, CA
    Current Employee - SEO Technician in Tustin, CA

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (more than an year)

Pros

As someone who has worked at this company since it was an idea to think on. And speaking as one who has worked in every department this company has and has experienced every avenue from customer service to sales, to retention, to design and SEO.

Local Lighthouse provides a laid back work environment with a management staff that isn't breathing down your neck and micro managing you like its a prison.

If you give Local Lighthouse the respect of working hard, they give you the respect you deserve in return.

The hours are standard, they hardly ask for overtime and most that do put in extra hours volunteer to do so.

I have personally seen the fruits of our companies labor and product we provide to our clients. I speak to clients on a daily basis of those who have cancelled with us because WE GAVE THEM TOO MUCH BUSINESS. I mean how nuts is that.

Yes SEO doesn't work for everyone but that's why we have different products to offer to tailor each potential clients needs.

I heard someone review us once that said, "this is something any business owner could do for themselves"

My answer to that is: "well no duh Sherlock, every businessman could learn to do half the things needed to run their business, but you'd run yourself into the ground. So relieve the stress and pay someone else to"

Paying someone else to do something you could learn to do yourself is what employ's people in American business.

I could learn how to record my own T.V. commercials and buy the spots from the network, but why do that when I could pay a Media Company with connections to do it for me?

Local Lighthouse has been nothing but a pleasure for me and I have learned more than I could list here that will aid me not only in this business, but any other.

It's a shame people only look for the negative to make themselves feel better about being a lesser employee than they could have been.

Cons

If you had any logic, you'd realize there isn't any.

Keep to the course, as one will often reach their destiny on any road they take to avoid it.

Professional and Consultative

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Tustin, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Tustin, CA

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-You can have confidence as a sales professional that what you say to the client will be followed through with (Great website, Local Visibility). Welcome call ensures that sales people don't over promise the product just to get the sale and expectations are met
    -Great work environment
    -Owners actually care about employees

Cons

Too lenient on sales reps that sell a lot but continue to act unprofessional.

There are newer employer reviews for Local Lighthouse