There are newer employer reviews for Local Lighthouse

Local Lighthouse: GREAT place to work!

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Atmosphere. Great Opportunities for those willing to work hard. Comfortable working conditions. Just a positive and upbeat environment.

Cons

Can't think of any cons. I love what i do and where i work!

Advice to Management

Let's keep doing what we are doing!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Local Lighthouse Top SEO Co.!

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Orange, CA

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great business model, great leadership, excellent training, and overall the best employment staff I have ever worked with!

Cons

I really personally have not encountered any cons well working for this SEO establishment, I really believe I found the company that really does it right!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and Maeson is the best team leader plus his team is obviously the best as well duh :)

2. There and back again!

Current Employee - Sales in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Orange, CA

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was with this company when they started, I left because of a personal life circumstance. I stayed in contact with Local Lighthouse over he years and they always cared how I was doing (even though not on their team) This is a company that not only values their employees, but the customer as well. They are constantly working to improve the product for the customers and processes for the sales reps. I have taken several calls from customers telling me that the site created and rankings are a blessing to their business and have saved them on their budget while producing better than things the were doing before. When it comes to feeling truly valued in a large corporate environment, that can be tough, but they knock it out the park!

Cons

As management there can be some long hours, but that is to be expected (if you care about your clients and team). Getting the whole company together, as there are multiple offices, would be nice.

Advice to Management

Keep improving and never except things as they are. You have grown to be a major force in this industry (Local SEO), not only by doing this, but by doing it the right way. I am proud to be part of the Local Lighthouse Team!