Local Lighthouse
www.locallighthouse.com Tustin, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Love Coming To Work Every Day!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Tustin, CA

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time for less than a year

ProsWonderful place to work with the greatest co-workers and face to face interaction with all levels of management who encourage new ideas daily. They are always looking for ways to improve and growing rather rapidly as a whole. Nothing but great things in their future.

ConsNeeds to offer employees more training and workshops and also more opportunities for growth in the company, which will more than likely be coming in the near future, as this company expands.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing! I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company.

One of the Best Companies I have ever worked for

Sales Manager/Trainer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time for more than a year

Pros: Surrounded by quality employees. Get paid every week. Very positive culture and sales floor. Management is always there… Cons: Not enough spiffs, also the sales floor could be bigger. Advice to Senior Management: To grow the sales floor and invest in marketing ourselves… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

All around great place to work!

Resource Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Local Lighthouse full-time for more than a year

Pros: I currently work for Local Lighthouse and I honestly can say I enjoy coming to work… Cons: At times can be stressful with meeting quotas! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Local Lighthouse.

Worked for Local Lighthouse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Local Lighthouse reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Local Lighthouse CEO Eric Oakley. All reviews posted anonymously by Local Lighthouse employees.