Lock Search Group

locksearchgroup.com

They have a great eye for talent, but they are very dishonest to their employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI honestly can think of none after the experience I had. I realized that everything I thought was great about the job was a tool to manipulate me in the end.

ConsNo one is honest with you from the lowest level of Management, all the way to the CEO. It is a small company, so you do have quite a bit of exposure to Richard Lock. There are no chances to improve on anything. If you aren't performing as expected (which, no one really tells you what is expected of you), they just fire you out of the blue.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of making your company LOOK like a fun place to work, make it BE a fun place to work.

A bunch of idiots who think they are a big deal

Recruiter (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Lock Search Group as an intern for less than a year

Pros: None, there are none! There are better recruiters out there, this is the worst one.… Cons: They want you to beg for the job, they don't… Advice to Senior Management: Send survey follow-ups after candidates go through any process working… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lock Search Group.

Worked for Lock Search Group? Contribute to the Community!