A sinking ship....

I worked at Lockerz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

--Free lunches --Casual environment --Great office space --A paycheck

Cons

--After four years of existence, the product is still broken and undefined. --Leadership continues to turn a blind eye towards metrics. --A "groupthink" mentality exists among the company, where they convince themselves that what they're doing is good without listening to any kind of third-party or user feedback. --A culture of fear is set in place due to A) the fact that funding is running out and B) the history of massive turnover. --Stop focusing on the perks, the shiny benefits package and the extra fancy stuff, and go back to the drawing board on your product. It's never worked, and never will unless you do.

Advice to Management

Wake up. It's 2013, you're almost out of money.

Other Employee Reviews for Lockerz

Hello... do you guys know what you are doing?

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Lockerz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

we have moved into new offices that are in a good location and clean you can play ping pong at work there is free food

Cons

no direction, strategy or business model we are at the verge of running out of funding management team is a clique

Advice to Management

we need new management. management is the problem. there is a ton of talent in the organization but not for what we are trying to build. no one knows what we are building or who we are building it for. isnt that a problem?

2. Ignore the fake reviews on this site. Please do not work for this company.

I have been working at Lockerz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Free food. -Ping pong table. -Listening to annoying rap music blasted by the creative director's speakers so the entire -office could hear (this is a joke, people).

Cons

-Staff was turned over three times during my tenure. I even saw one guy get fired before he even started. -The company has gone through four HR staff during my tenure. -The product metamorphosis went something like this: try to be everything to everything --> try to be Pinterest (and take credit for coming up with the idea first) --> rebrand into a completely different site - Speculation around inflated metrics/traffic numbers completely speak for themselves. You can read between the lines and see through the smokescreen on them so easy.

Advice to Management

No advice can save this company. Sorry. Even their so-called "re-branding" to Ador.