Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,188 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Hard work, long hours, great pay

Technician (Current Employee)
Anchorage, AK

ProsThe pay is great in the alaskan region, much higher than in the lower 48, but for that the conditions are much harsher. You get to see a large part of the state, much more than even people who have lived here for decades. Boots are company paid for.

ConsThe conditions are not to be underestimated. Often there is no hotel, no restaurant, no accommodations besides the cot and sleeping bag you bring to the field with you.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore feedback. I can'y emphasize this enough. With only the FAA as a customer, its rare to hear feedback from the customer, so that has to fall to management instead.

I learned a lot in the beginning, but now I am extremely bored.

Proposal Analyst (Current Employee)
    Herndon, VA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: benefits, patriotism and support for the country and military, high technology and what that means for the future in general, okay salary (not great, but… Cons: Uninspiring environment - gray cube walls and complete quiet which I find maddening, lack of mental challenge....I cannot believe I get paid for what I… Advice to Senior Management: The company would be wise to make many people's jobs part time, but still offer full benefits and a reduced salary. Then, the company would… More

Horrible

Contracts Negotiator (Current Employee)
    Marietta, GA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: Working with Lockheed you do get every other Friday off… Cons: Everything is about the specific person that you know. People only promote people that are friends with the higher level management. You have to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.