Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,014 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

2014 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great Culture, stepping stone

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

ProsLM provides strong support to grow and advance in your career, but there isnt much room for movement. Great people, challenging work, a lot of respect.

ConsEven though they support growth there isnt much room to grow. You hit a ceiling pretty quickly. I've been requesting more responsibility but there isnt much going on.

good learning experience about manufacturing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

I worked at Lockheed Martin

Pros: average pay,good benefits The Orlando location is still stuck in the 70"s… Cons: low pay for work and experience More

management is squeezing employees as hard as they can

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Manassas, VA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: The engineers you work with are mostly very smart, although there is a fair amount of dead weight left over from when the facility was… Cons: Management has no clue what is going on underneath them. I know someone who once wrote nothing but an insult of his manager… Advice to Senior Management: You are losing more and more experienced employees due to your insistence on squeezing as much out of us as you can. Software Engineers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.