Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com

I am not sure if I like or dislike it here

Software Engineer (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA

ProsI thought Lockheed would be a good place to gain work experience. The development programs interested me. I'm told Lockheed is a very stable place to work and you have job security.

ConsMost lockheed employees are older. As a college hire very few people are my age. The percentage of female employees is much lower than that of other companies. Working in a classified environment sucks.

Advice to Senior ManagementAct like you actually care about your employees. I don't feel like anyone really values me. I feel like a monkey in a cubical in a room without windows.

lockheed is a company

Doer of Stuff (Current Employee) Owego, NY

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: some of the reasons can include the vast amount of products being worked on. since there are so many depts it may be easier to… Cons: downsides of working at lockheed martin systems integration may include you wont be rich. it may also mean you will not be in the most… Advice to Senior Management: relax More

Good compensation & benefits but unexciting projects and technology.

Systems Engineer Senior Staff (Current Employee) Rockville, MD

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: I enjoy the people that I work with. Good… Cons: The projects and technology are not that exciting. Lots of people are involved in a program and you sometimes… Advice to Senior Management: Provide opportunities for advancement. More
There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!