Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,019 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

2019 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great place to work, great work life balance but a very micro managing culture

Business Development Analyst (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

ProsGreat people, great customer. High value products. Lots of support for work/life balance. 9x80 schedule is great! Flexible hours. Exciting technology. Educational reimbursement is outstanding.

ConsSlow to get promoted and too many restrictions. Big company, communication and collaboration between program areas lacking.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to have skip level meetings. Promotions/pay raises/better recognition will help keep employees that do not have a pension.

I'm not a politician

Systems Administrator Staff (Former Employee)
Lanham, MD

I worked at Lockheed Martin

Pros: Contribute to the war fighter Cons: Some managers have been in place so long that they forget who they work for. ALL first level managers on th HITS program… Advice to Senior Management: You still need to have an understanding of the things… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to work

Mechanical Engineer Staff (Current Employee)
South Houston, TX

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: Engineer practices Multi-disciplinary team Exposure the latest and greatest tools in engineering Cons: Not a whole lot. A little bit of red tape Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.