Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com
  www.lockheedmartin.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin

Entry level employee speaks on first impressions.

Current Employee - Systems Integration Analyst
Current Employee - Systems Integration Analyst

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros

Lots of opportunities across all the Lockheed locations in the US and abroad. First and second level management is excellent where I work (I expect it's similar in other jobs). The overall atmosphere is very welcoming. Coworkers have been very helpful and are always willing to share information. Moving into a new position within the company is very easy and management is always willing to help you advance your career.

Cons

Weird health insurance plan, sort of lame corporate slogans and programs for motivating employees. Upper level management sometimes doesn't seem as knowledgeable about what they're managing as they should be. CIO was a business major and doesn't really have any technical knowledge about IT which is often quite frustrating.

Know what you're doing.

2530 Other Employee Reviews for Lockheed Martin (View Most Recent)

Lockheed - Great place to work and develope your career

Current Employee - Lead Member Engineering Staff in Moorestown, NJ
    Current Employee - Lead Member Engineering Staff in Moorestown, NJ

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros

Lockheed Martin provides me with a flexible work schedule so that I can take care of my work and family and feel good about doing both. They also pay for the majority of the Health Benefits that we receive. And since most of the work is for the government, I feel like I am contributing to the security of the United States while having the opportunity to work on very interesting things. There are also a lot of outside activities sponsored by the company, including golf leagues, tennis leagues, tutoring in schools, bike-a-thons, blood drives, etc.

Cons

Due to the deadlines that we work to, this can be a stressful job if you can't separate your work life from your home life.

Recognize people at all levels for what they are doing, not just the ones tooting their own horn.

Good company to work for.

Current Employee - ERP Systems Staff in Moorestown, NJ
    Current Employee - ERP Systems Staff in Moorestown, NJ

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros

Stable company, competive salaries, recognition for a job well done.

Cons

Have been overworked, expected to work outside normal working hours on a regular basis.

keep it up