Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,012 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

2012 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Entry level employee speaks on first impressions.

Systems Integration Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

ProsLots of opportunities across all the Lockheed locations in the US and abroad. First and second level management is excellent where I work (I expect it's similar in other jobs). The overall atmosphere is very welcoming. Coworkers have been very helpful and are always willing to share information. Moving into a new position within the company is very easy and management is always willing to help you advance your career.

ConsWeird health insurance plan, sort of lame corporate slogans and programs for motivating employees. Upper level management sometimes doesn't seem as knowledgeable about what they're managing as they should be. CIO was a business major and doesn't really have any technical knowledge about IT which is often quite frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow what you're doing.

Lockheed - Great place to work and develope your career

Lead Member Engineering Staff (Current Employee)
Moorestown, NJ

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: Lockheed Martin provides me with a flexible work schedule so that I can take care of my work and family and feel good about doing… Cons: Due to the deadlines that we work to, this can be a… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize people at all levels for what they are doing,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Interesting work, good leadership opportunities, low pay, sluggish environment

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: There are a lot of interesting projects. They pay for overtime... anything over 45 hours a week. Flexible schedule. Good leadership training… Cons: Pay is less than other places. Extreme risk aversion leads to a sluggish environment where technology is not… Advice to Senior Management: Make changes necessary to make environment more agile. Adapt… More

There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.