Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com

Good place to work, top heavy management structure.

Technician (Current Employee) Littleton, CO

ProsBig company which means a fair amount of stability. good benefits package but some of that seems to be eroded each year. Interesting work. Old workforce with tons of tribal knowledge.

ConsNot much potential for upward growth without at least a bachelors degree. An old workforce that is set in their ways and not very open to now ideas.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart giving importunity's to some of the younger workforce.

Depends on the project and site

Embedded Software Engineer (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Culture varies greatly across sites, and even between projects. Good work life balance in… Cons: You're either working on something cutting edge or maintaining something 30 years old, and there's a culture clash there. Some projects can turn into… Advice to Senior Management: More unification of LM culture needs to take place. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience, excellent LDP programs

Industrial Engineer (Former Employee) Camden, AR

I worked at Lockheed Martin as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Treat to interns as a professional Cons: Help with transportation for interns. More

There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!