Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,011 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

2011 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

One of the greatest places I've ever worked

Structures Mechanic (Former Employee)
Marietta, GA

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than a year

ProsLaid back, yet structured Environment. In Marietta we had the 9/80 days so it was great to have an extra day off every other week. Overtime was abundant, but a structured system as well. Every one there was friendly and helpful. All in all a great place to work.

ConsThe hours were long, 9 hours a day seemed like forever. There are way too many different levels of management. All of which are technically your boss. Basically its top heavy when it comes to management.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo many managers!

Great Company to work for

Computer Opns Spt Analyst (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible schedules, multiple locations for jobs (if you are willing to move around the country),… Cons: Government contractor - so this means with each new administration you have to be prepared for changes in your contract or budget. This was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great

Production Control Supervisor (Former Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Plenty of access to benefits. Cons: The job ended before I was ready for it to… Advice to Senior Management: Great Management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.