Lockheed Martin
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Phone Interview Process

Contractor (Former Employee)
Hampton, GA

ProsI was living in Indianapolis and my manager was in Washington, DC who interviewed me over the phone and made sure I recieved all paperwork to bring me on board for a contract job in Hampton, Georgia.

ConsThis was the first job in my life which I was paid the highest salary in my life on a weekly bais and I loved it.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement took the initiative and professionalism to see the phone interview process from start to finish and I take my hat off to them. The entire process was real smooth.

We're Losing Market Share for a Reason

Staff Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Provided an opportunity to learn technologies. Cons: There are many. Company worries too much about micromanaging… Advice to Senior Management: Work for a competitor. That way, you can stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

kiss up and you can stay employed.

Software Engineer II (Former Employee)

I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: none, used to be a great company to work for… Cons: caught in a downward spiral of quality and the effects of poor management decisions. Other companies more at a faster rate… Advice to Senior Management: Top down approach does not work. bottom up works, treat the employees better and you will get a better quality of product. be loyal to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees.